Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

I Forgot--iVillage Update!

Just in case you're following it through me, which I must say, would not be the smartest thing! :)  Just kidding!

Wednesday's challenge was to experiment with intervals.  They challenge your body and works it much better/harder/etc.  I've heard this many times before.  It's like you keep your body in a steady state of anticipation for what's going to come next, which really works it out.  I deem Stroller Strides the MASTER of intervals in my world.  OK, I'm going to admit this only because it's so amazing: I've run two weeks in a row.  Nothing like a huge distance or at a speed much more than a jog, but it is amazing that Julie, our leader, has talked me into actually running twice now.  I cursed her under my breath each time but really, didn't even realize it was happening until I was already doing it.  Is she a genius?  Maybe... :)

Thursday's challenge was to have a dance party.  Isn't every day a dance party?

Today's note was about keeping your workouts fresh.  Try new things.  Don't get bored.  Mix it up.  OK.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment