Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Loving our Summer!

I know that it's totally uncharacteristic to be having such a lovely July but I'm going to enjoy EVERY SINGLE MINUTE of it!

Yesterday I was going to try the wii fit.  But there was a breeze outside.  And after a FABULOUS dinner of zucchini boats, I didn't want to stay inside.  Oh--and that DARN FREAKIN' MAKE-ME-INSANE stroller tire was flat again.  UUGGGGGG!  So I went out, put more slime in that freakin tire, and went for a walk.  It was glorious!  And bonus--the tire was still inflated this morning. :)

Today iVillage says to try out a piece of equipment that is sitting in your house being unused.  Or, if you don't have any (I don't), check into gyms in town.  I don't want to gym it...did that for a while, liked it, but can't figure out how to get my money's worth with Abby around.  If she's awake, I'm all over her! :)  And really...with weather like this...why go inside.  Bad week for "indoor activities" in California! :)

Tonight I'm not going to get anything in.  Already a little bummed.  I am TA'ing for an ESL class that the Kathleen Barsotti Non-Profit for Sustainable Agriculture is sponsoring.  I've done it once before and it was an amazing experience.  I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment