Pages

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I figured out who/what my grudge was to let go and practiced last night.  It's weird--she has no idea I have this weird feeling about her.  And it's not because of something she did, really.  I just get this weird competitive vibe.  And that's totally not me.  I don't even like to keep score when I play games (which drives my mom CRAZY).  So I let it go.  And I even go to practice letting it go last night.  All went well.  As it should.  I'm the one with the problem, not her. :)

Today I am supposed to think about something I can't/haven't/won't do because of my weight and write about it.  Write about how it will feel to do it once I loose weight.  I'm thinking on this...I can't think of anything that I haven't done because of my weight.  Some things may be easier at a lighter weight but it hasn't stopped me from doing them.

I'm leaning towards the idea/thought that my knees will feel so much better when I have less weight on them.  Not really a thing/event/activity but it is one of the major things that I am mad about in terms of my weight.  Having bad knees and extra weight makes for a wicked combo.

Happy Wednesday!
Cheers, Katie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment