Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Hello Again!

I realized yesterday, when I was waking up slowly from the perfect nap, that I am feeling better!  I think I've been so concerned about getting caught up on everything I just dropped the past couple of weeks when I wasn't feeling well that I haven't slowed down long enough to realize I was feeling back to my self.  And I noticed this morning that, for the first time in I don't know how long--most possibly since Abby started school (Feb 6th!)--that her nose isn't running! :)

Just wanted to share this good stuff.  I also weighed in today--down 1.6 pounds--so that's cool too.  I have a big weekend coming up and am purchasing the camera attachment for my ipad this weekend so beware...I may just figure out how to add pictures.  Wait--that means I have to take them! :)

Till then...cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment