Pages

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Waka Waka Wednesday (Oct 30th)

Quite the Halloween costume, Mrs Potato Head!
Wonder Woman Mrs. Potato Head

I've seen this before...it cracks me up every time!
45 Funny Pictures i seen a guy like this:\

Ha!  Love dog photo bombs!  They're dogs--they don't know you're taking a picture! :)
world's best candid camera | Pooping Dog Photobomb
Ha!  If you've ever had a cat, I think you've felt this at one time or another.
Funny Pictures Of The Day – 83 Pics

Found here in Modern Mrs Darcy's monthly round-up
:)

I will admit--some days I totally feel like this!
blunt card

Love
Optimism

Says Sheldon Cooper--bazinga!
geeky images that will make you smile (1)

And because it's my favorite movie and because it's almost time to start watching it!
Elf!

Happy week friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment