Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Monday's Three (Oct 7th)

Fall is here!  And I LOVE LOVE LOVE fall.  So I'm a happy girl.  Today we had a 30+ degree change.  Fall is here!  BRING IT!


  1. I made a killer crockpot soup today.  http://crockpot365.blogspot.com/2009/08/end-of-summer-harvest-soup-slow-cooker.html  All I can say is make it.  You will not regret it.  It's even worth buying the produce if you don't have a garden or friends with a garden or live where gardens have been done for a while.  So good.  The only change I made was that I put the whole can of sauce in instead of just a cup.  The taste was amazing!
  2. The garden is cleaned up.  I love having a garden but hate cleaning it up so this is huge.  By the time it's time to clean it up, there are bugs.  And I'm not a huge rotten-fruit-bug fan.  But it's done.  And I'm glad.  And considering it a major YAH in my book.
  3. I have book club this week and I haven't read the book and am about a third through next months'.  Wrong order, I know.  But the that's what a girl has to do when there is a crazy wait on next months' book and my turn comes up.  So...I'll be prepared for next month and this month I just get to love on my girls.
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment