Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Monday's Three

I'm pretty sure that's all I get today.  Does that have something to do with the fact that Abby is three?  Quite possibly.


  1. Parenting is hard.  I know this isn't a revelation to anyone who is in charge of a little person OR MORE--good heavens, awards need to be handed out to parents of more than one!  Maybe the third year of life is important to keep parents in line.  To keep us from feeling too over confident.  I do not feel over confident.  Well played Abby, well played.
  2. Thanks to some great info/advice from my dear friend Steph, I've been trying something new (cause it's what I do, right?).  I've picked one small thing that I want or need to get back into the habit of doing.  Two weeks down.  Last week was to get back to wearing my retainer (nothing's sexier, really).  This week I'm getting on the treadmill for at least five minutes.  Seems small but its more than nothing.  Here's to good habits.
  3. I LOVE FREEZER COOKING!  I made stuffed bell peppers tonight and they were great.  I think they are the perfect meal--no sides needed.  They have protein, dairy, veggies and starch.  But the really exciting part of the evening was cooking and freezing a pound of ground turkey and enough stuffing for another meal of stuffed bell peppers.  We currently don't have a drop of milk in the house but we've got dinners in the freezer.
Peace out loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment