Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

Oh Goodness Lunges!

Yesterday was Stroller Strides and we must have done a lunge or two--I barely remember, I think I black out a little--because my bum is SORE.  Like walking sore but also lower-to-the-toilet-seat sore.  Goodness!

Since the C25K program says you need a day of rest between the workouts, I'm going to apply SS to that regimine so I'll get my last day of week one in this weekend.  Yah!  I can't believe this is happening.  CRAZY.

What else...I have a weekend of fun planned.  A 4-year-old's birthday party and dinner with some couples who have kiddos Abby's age tomorrow and Sunday we get to see Jason's family.  They haven't seen Abbykins since she's walking so it'll be fun to visit with them.

Hope you have fun things planned too!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment