Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

It happened again!

So...the C25K plan says to go out three times a week, with a day of rest in between.  Since I went Sunday, yesterday would have been my next day.

I went through all kinds of excuses--Jason had singing so I was in charge of Ms Abby and she hasn't historically been easy in the stroller.  I was tired.  I'd had a root canal that morning--doesn't that require a little R&R?  But in the end, I threw on my tennies and a sports bra (one is as crucial as the other) and we went out.  And I did it again!  And Ms Abby was totally cooperative (with a little bribery in the form of goldfish, craisins and banana chips).

I felt slower but I was pushing a stroller.  But overall, I'm just so glad that I can move to the third day of the first week.  For me, this is huge.

It's a happy day in Katie-land.  Hope the same is true for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment