Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Waka Waka Wednesday (Nov 6th)

So true.  And so beautiful.  Her and this quote.
Religion, by Lucille Ball

I MUST use this! :)
8 New Grumpy Cat Memes

Umm...I need a purse for this!
Omg!

I'm a sucker for a Chuck Norris anything!
this is possibly one of the best chuck norris jokes i've ever heard...

I must warn you...Christmas may sneak in here and there, even before Thanksgiving...I have a problem.

Umm...looks like I warned you just in time! :)
When I think about you, I touch my elf.

Do you see the photo bomb?  Ha!
Top 20 Funny Photobombs Of The Week

Ewoks!  Remember those?  I loved them!  Apparently my love for them was a little healthier than others...
Ewok dog…

Ugg!  Sorry...I just LOVE Christmastime!
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/294067_525993677418458_69690945_n.jpg

This may be me tomorrow...
Ditto

No comments:

Post a Comment